Paleo Grain Free Granola!
You will need:
Bake almond pulp at 300 for 10-15 mins to dry it out. Turn up oven to 325. Mix all ingredients besides the fruit together and bake for 15 mins. Take out, stir, put back in oven for another 15-20 mins stirring every 5 mins. Take out of oven, let sit for 5 mins. Add dried fruit and done! Enjoy!
Paleo lettuce wraps….two thumbs up!
Took about half hour to make.
1 lb lean ground beef
2 tbsp olive oil
1 yellow onion chopped
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp crushed red pepper
1 garlic clove minced
1 can water chestnuts chopped
Bunch of green onions chopped
1. Rinse lettuce leaves and set aside
2. Brown the ground beef in 1 tsp olive oil. Drain and set aside
3. In same pan sauté the onion in remaining tsp of olive oil
4. Add garlic, coconut oil, red pepper. Stir and combine
5. Add water chestnuts, green onions and browned beef. Cook for about 2 mins.
Ready to serve!!!
Honesty I didn’t measure anything and I just mixed the following Ingredients:
-Spoonful of almond butter
-Sprinkled a bunch of crushed red pepper
-Sprinkled garlic powder
-a lil spoon of coconut oil
Whisk together and tada!
Hope you enjoy!!